Friday May 13, 2016
Summer Graphics: 8 Graphic Tees You Don't Want to Miss Out On
With summer around the corner, we have compiled a series of 8 graphic t-shirts perfect for the hot months ahead. From colorful blanks, to minimalistic designs, we got you covered for the entire season. Take a detailed look at each t-shirt below.
1. Billionaire Boys Club Arch Logo Tee in Black - $50 (Buy Here)
BBC is a luxury street-wear brand that specializes in t-shirts, hoodies, and more. Their iconic 'Arch Logo' is seen above, paired with a summer-ready plaid underlay.
2. Feature The Score Tee 'Rock the Mic' Tee in Olive - $50 (Buy Here)
Our very own 'Rock the Mic' Collection offers graphics inspired by vintage tour merch. Here we see renowned hip-hop crew, The Fugees, embodying rock legends Slayer's iconic logo.
3. Stampd Box Logo Superior Tee in Black - $60 (Buy Here)
Known for their minimalistic designs, Los Angeles-based Stampd offers a simple monochromatic design for summer.
4. Comme des Garcons PLAY Multi Heart Tee in Navy - $155 (Buy Here)
Japan's very own Comme des Garcons offers a tri-colored variation of their popular heart logo with the 'Multi Heart' tee.
5. SURF IS DEAD Toes on the Nose Tee in Salmon - $40 (Buy Here)
Born on the broken back of the dying surf industry, SURF IS DEAD is a new interpretation of the old classics: sex, drugs and surf. Here we see their 'Toes on the Nose' Tee in salmon, perfect for any summer outfit in your wardrobe.
6. Feature Knife Tee in Black - $35 (Buy Here)
Straight from our ATG Collection, the 'Knife' tee offers a colored graphic on the chest, with minimal branding throughout. A slightly elongated body, makes it suitable for any casual occasion.
7. MN07 Adjust Tee in White - $36 (Buy Here)
Created to explore a graphic lead influence, MN07 creates abstract images on custom cut & sew blanks. Their 'Adjust' tee features a complex graphic with minimal text on a white base perfect for the hot days ahead.
8. Tonal Unknown T-Shirt - Aged Black - $44 (Buy Here)
TONAL is an American-based fashion label by designer Kendall Fuentecilla. Their 'Unkown' graphic combines avant-garde styles and subcultures of many to define its unique identity and attitude.