Friday Mar 11, 2016
Feature Top 7 'Weekly Rotation': @Ricky_E
This week's #FeatureTop7 features Ricky and his top 7 footwear picks. The collection displays a wide variety of sneakers; from high-end designers to popular runners. The lineup features a Supreme collaboration, Adidas' coveted Ultra Boost and the fan-favorite Vachetta Tan colorway. Check out the full breakdown below along with a couple reasons as to why she chose these 7 sneakers.
1. Saint Laurent Skate Lace-up 'Boomerang' - "The SL Skate offers a classic silhouette with a hint of designer, I had to pick these up. "
2. Adidas Originals Ultra Boost in Grey Fleece - "I like the comfort, look, and technology the shoe offers. Definitely a game changer in the runner scene."
3. Nike Air Jordan 1 High 'Chicago' - "An iconic silhouette with an even more iconic colorway. One of my favorite sneakers hands down."
4. Nike x Supreme Air Force 1 High in White - "I think this is one of the best Supreme x Nike collabs. Simple colorway with the blatant Supreme branding is genius. "
5. Y-3 Qasa Low 'Primeknit' - "One of the first times I saw the Primeknit technology. The two-tone upper with the off-white midsole is definitely eye-catching."
6. Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost 'Turtledove' - "I think this is the best colorway of the 350's to date."
7. NikeLab Air Force 1 Mid 'Vachetta Tan' - "The popular Vanchetta Tan colorway on an iconic Nike model. Can wear this sneaker with everything, what more can I say."