Stemming from our Feature 'Weekly Rotation' series we bring you the #FeatureTop7. The series highlights various sneakerheads along with their top footwear picks. This week we present Danny Chung's #FeatureTop7 which includes a variety of coveted sneakers including the Yeezy 350 'Moonrock' and Nike Dunk High 'SoleCollector Cowboy 5'. Check out the full breakdown below along with a couple reasons as to why Danny chose these 7 sneakers.
1. Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost 'Moonrock'
2. Adidas Yeezy 950 Boot 'Moonrock'
3. Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost 'Turtledove' - "I chose the Turtle Dove and Moonrock 350s, [plus] the Moonrock 950s due to being a big fan of the colorways and silhouettes. I put in a lot of hours of camping out for all three of them so it was only right to put them in my top 7."
4. Adidas x Raf Simons Stan Smith in Pink - "I chose the Pink Raf Simons Stan Smiths to be on my top 7 due to the quality and color of the leather on a classic Stan Smith silhouette."
5. Nike Dunk High 'SoleCollector Cowboy 5' - "I chose the Las Vegas Solecollector Dunk Highs to be on my top 7 due to being born and raised in Las Vegas. I started my sneakerhead lifestyle making deals via Solecollector and constantly keeping up with release dates on their blog so it was only right."
6. Nike x Riccardo Tisci Air Force One 'Vachetta Tan' - "I chose the Tan Tisci Air Force 1 Mids to be on my top 7 because Givenchy is one of my favorite designer brands and Ricardo Tisci [is] my favorite fashion designer."
7. Nike Sb Dunk High 'MF Doom' - "I chose the Nike SB MF Dooms to be on my top 7 due to this specific shoe being the reason why all of this started; sentimentally my favorite sneaker of all time."