Friday Jan 15, 2016
Feature Top 7 'Weekly Rotation': @RayP_Photos
We are back with another #FeatureTop7. This week we present our close colleague Ray's #FeatureTop7; his rotation represents his favorite sneakers from the old school and new school as well as his evolution in style. Check out the full breakdown below along with a couple reasons as to why Ray chose these 7 sneakers.
1. Supreme x Nike Dunk High SB - "My favorite collaboration of all time. It also reminds me of an era in New York sneaker culture where info traveled by word of mouth. Supreme had a line down the block for 3 days straight. That was unheard of in 2003."
2. Union x Nike Air Force 180 - "Another timeless collaboration that reminds me of home - NYC. Made in 2005 and 11 years later it still breaks necks."
3. Nike Dunk SB High Sea Crystal - "My favorite material is suede and no shoe can match the butter soft suede of Sea Crystals. I have a super beat pair and a fresh pair."
4. NIKEiD Air Max 1 Denim Hulk - "One of none. I was extra salty when this colorway dropped on a GS exclusive Dunk in 2004. Then in 2011 Nike gifted me the opportunity to design the same theme on an Air Max 1 during the re-grand opening of Niketown Caesar's Palace."
5. adidas Ultra Boost White
- "These are a game changer. I was inspired to write a whole piece on how the Ultra Boost changed my life. You should read it.
6. adidas Yeezy 750 Boost Triple Black - "I love the 750 because it challenges you from a style perspective. Not many people can pull them off, but when you have the right outfit they are deadly."
7. adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Oxford Tan - "My ignorant daily beaters. This is easily my favorite colorway of any Yeezy ever released. It looks like nothing else in my closet."
- Kevin Sanchez