2017 has seen a handful of trends come and go, but one that is consistent throughout many collections is the "Cropped Pant". While some might see this style complicated to pull off, it can be paired with any spring/summer wardrobe for a clean, contemporary look. Aside from a casual look, the cropped pant offers a lightweight feel to get you through the hot summer days. We have put together 5 different "Cropped Pant" looks that are sure to fit anyone's style. Check out the details below.
- Visvim Vin Cowboy Hat in Black (Buy Here)
- Stampd Deck Shirt in Olive (Buy Here)
- Feature Kelven Tee in White (Buy Here)
- Y-3 Qasa Sandal in Core Black/White (Buy Here)
The first outfit offers a fashion-forward, contemporary take on the classic cropped silhouette. The pleated construction on the pants, paired with a wide brim fedora, a light overshirt and the stylish Qasa sandals offer the perfect amount of high-end mixed with streetwear.
- Visvim Stencil Vintage S/S Crew in Light Grey (Buy Here)
- Stance Icon Socks in Grey Heather (Buy Here)
- Feature x CLAE Bradley 'Safari' in White (Buy Here)
The second look offers a more relaxed, everyday look. Here, the Ksubi cropped jeans come equipped with custom distress work throughout for a grungier feel, while the olive top and all-white leather sneakers still provide a fancier look for any casual occasion.
- Visvim Wool Knit Beanie in Black (Buy Here)
- Midnight Studios We Are Tee in Charcoal (Buy Here)
- HUF DIY Plantlife Sock in White (Buy Here)
- Vans Old Skool in Black/White (Buy Here)
The third outfit pays homage to streetwear with a lightwash pair of Ksubis accompanied with a graphic t-shirt, cuffed beanie and the classic Vans Old Skool.
- Stone Island David Tela Light-TC in Black (Buy Here)
- Feature Kelven Tee in Seneca Rock (Buy Here)
- Converse All Star Chuck '70 Ox in Black (Buy Here)
The fourth outfit offers another collection of easy, everyday pieces perfect for that random breezy spring day. Our Seneca Rock Kelven Tee is layered with Stone Island's jacket and a pair of classic All-Star Chuck '70 Lows for a modern twist on wardrobe essentials.
- T by Alexander Wang "Slub Rayon" Long Tee in Ivory (Buy Here)
- Converse All Star Chuck '70 Hi - Black (Buy Here)
The last outfit is the easiest one to pull off. The Stampd Chinos are paired with a lightweight rayon T by Alexander Wang tee and a pair of Chuck '70 Hi for a simple, yet timeless look.