Stemming from our Feature 'Weekly Rotation' series we bring you the #FeatureTop7. The series highlights various sneakerheads along with their top footwear picks. This week we present Adam E's #FeatureTop7 which includes a selection of exclusive Nike Prestos and Nike Air Flightposite 1's. Check out the full breakdown below along with a couple reasons as to why Adam chose these 7 sneakers.
1. Nike Air Presto 'Lightning' - "I remember seeing these when they came out back in the day but never bought them. I regretted that, so when they came out I bought 4 pairs. Such an eye striking print that I can relate to."
2. Nike Air Flightposite 1's 'Carbon Fiber' - "I've wanted these since they came out in 99'. They were a Footaction exclusive and extremely rare. When Nike retro'd these I had to find them."
3. Nike Air Presto 'Tech Fleece' - "I find these to be slightly more comfy than normal Presto's. They have a looser fit, with warmth from the material."
4. Nike Air Flightposite 1's 'Copper' - "Amazing colorway with the icey bottom, very comfortable and look great on the court."
5. Nike Air Presto 'Bright Red' - "Great summer shoe! Wore this all summer and will break them out next season."
6. Nike Air Presto 'Royal' - "Clean and simple, with more comfort than I've felt in any shoe."
7. Nike Air Flightposite 1's 'Knicks' - "Originally sought after because they were PE (Player Exclusives) for Allan Houston for many years. Eventually Nike turned the colorway into a general release, so fresh so clean."