Friday Jul 15, 2016
Feature's Top 6 Sneakers Under $100
The change of seasons also calls for a change in wardrobe. We have compiled a list of summer-ready sneakers that combine comfort, fashion, and a good price-point all in one. Check out the list below for a detailed view of our top 6 sneakers under $100.
1. Vans Leather Old Skool Cup in Black - $90 (Buy Now)The Old Skool silhouette from Vans will never go out of style. This low-top offers a premium leather upper, matched with an all-white cup sole for added comfort.
2. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II Low in White - $75 (Buy Here)Converse's updated Chuck Taylor silhouette is always a go-to for us at Feature. The Chuck II model includes a new Nike Lunarlon insole for more optimum support, while the all-white design is suitable for any summer occasion.
3. Adidas Originals Superstar Triple in Vapour Green - $90 (Buy Here)A soft 'vapour green' mesh covers the upper of Adidas' latest Superstar silhouette. Leather accents and a lightweight build for under $100.
4. Vans Leather Slip-On 59 Cup in Whisper White - $80 (Buy Here)Nothing scream summer more than a leather slip-on. This tonal rendition features an off-white tumbled leather upper, paired with a minimalistic Vans' label and a smooth cup sole for added comfort.
5. Converse All Star Chuck '70 Hi in Black - $85 (Buy Here)The 1970's design for Converse's All Star Chuck is one of our favorites. Aside from the aesthetically pleasing changes such as a thicker outsole and shortened toe cap, the silhouette features a reinforced footbed and a sturdier canvas upper.
6. Adidas Originals Stan Smith 'Triple White' - $75 (Buy Here)Last but not least, the Adidas Stan Smith in 'Triple White' offers the best in comfort, style, and price. The classic leather sneaker can be paired with anything in your summer wardrobe.