We are back with another #FeatureTop7. Josh AKA @3StripePapi showcases his #FeatureTop7 which includes a variety of Adidas x Raf Simons silhouettes and colorways. Staying true to his alias, the collection features nothing but Adidas from designer runners, to Yeezys, and even an UNDFTD x Bape collab. Check out the full breakdown below along with a couple reasons as to why Josh chose these 7 sneakers.
1. Adidas x Raf Simons Ozweego 2 'Off-White' - "Before this collection dropped I already expected to make the purchase of these shoes. My first thought was to buy the red Ozweegos first then the creams. It was kind of a big mistake because the off whites immediately sold [out]. It's took me forever to find a DS pair, but honestly who doesn't need an off white pair of sneakers? It goes with everything."
2. Adidas x Raf Simons Response Trail 2 'OG Colorway' - "I just love how different the design on this sneaker is. I've never seen anything like it. The colorway also reminds of a Gundam."
3. Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost 'Triple Black' - "Honestly I just really love all black shoes. The design speaks for itself."
4. Adidas x UNDFTD x Bape Superstars - "I've always loved superstars. Bape use to be one of my favorite street wear brands and I have a lot of respect for UNDFTD. It was only right that I copped. The gold logos and the off white sole giving it an aged look is also nice."
5. Adidas x Raf Simons Response Trail 'Robot' - "Out of all the RS x Adidas I feel like these will be one of the more rare colorways. This shoe is based off of a NASA space suite and the gears of a robot. Every time I step in them I feel like I'm in the future. The shoe is stitched together; the metallic with a hint of off white is too clean. Probably my favorite shoe in my rotation."
6. Adidas x Raf Simons Ozweego 2 'Red' - "I really don't have a major reason on why I bought this shoe. I just felt an all red shoe was an essential shoe to have and it looks really nice with all black fits. Wish they would've released it before or at least during the Red October hype."
7. Adidas x Raf Simons Ozweego 2 'OG Xolorway' - "Honestly before this shoe I didn't really know too much about Raf Simons. During the time I was listening to Long.Live.A$AP tough and I heard the line "Raf Simons, Rick Owens usually what I'm dressed in" I was like "alright.." then I saw Ian Connor wearing the Ozweegos 2 and that kinda put me on. Both were a heavy influence on my style. Bought the shoe in 2013 when it first dropped."
- Kevin Sanchez