Feature Top 7 'Weekly Rotation': @Chilla_MXM
Stemming from our Feature 'Weekly Rotation' series we bring you the #FeatureTop7. The series highlights various sneakerheads along with their top footwear picks. This week we present Chilla's #FeatureTop7 which includes a selection of exclusive runners. Check out the full breakdown below along with a couple reasons as to why Adam chose these 7 sneakers.
1. Saucony x Just Blaze 'Casino' - 'I liked how they took the vintage Ralph Lauren roulette t-shirt for the color way. Perfect since I live in Vegas.'
2. Diadora x LimitEDitions 'Castellers' - 'Dope color way. With the fact they used premium fabrics for the whole shoe; with kangaroo leather, goat leather, and wolverine suede.'
3. Sneaker Politics x New Balance 'Case 999' – 'The pattern and color way on the tongue alone caught my eye.'
4. Balenciaga Arena in Burgundy - 'Clean and simple.'
5. Nike Sb Dunk Low 'SBTG' - 'One of my favorites SB's of all time. I like the idea of using the lace flaps.'
6. Diadora x Ronnie Fieg 'Primo' – 'I liked the play on the Italian flag colors with quality leather throughout the shoe.'
7. Nike Air Max 90 iD - 'The Air Max 90 is my favorite Nike shoe. I Liked the Yeezy 2 solar red color way so I decided to combine the two.'