Director of Customer Service
Las Vegas, NV USA
The Director of Customer Service is integral to FEATURE’s success, as they are responsible for overseeing all necessary customer service operations for the Ecommerce Department. The Director of Customer Service will be tasked with overhauling an entire system and its relevant processes along with extensively improving KPIs within a 6-9 month time frame, all while ensuring that the holiday season is achieved successfully and efficiently. This person will be responsible for implementing extremely efficient customer service operations, which is extremely important to the success of FEATURE. Additionally, the Director of Customer Service will foster, mentor, and successfully manage a team that closes hundreds of CX tickets per day. The candidate must be skilled in customer service technologies, strategic implementations, and overall team management.
- 6+ years experience in roles that require customer service leadership of customer support teams, staff development, and team growth
- Experience managing a team of managers while overseeing a department of at least 15+
- Experience in the following people management tasks: set pay, hire/terminate employees, mentor/coach/advise, promote employees, assign/evaluate employee tasks, and annual performance reviews
- Experience with CSM and call center tools and technology like Gorgias and Zendesk
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- MBA, consulting experience, or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Audit, optimize, and maintain all current Customer Experience systems and processes to manage efficient operations.
- Implement improvements in productivity, accuracy, quality, and service level.
- Turn unhappy customers into brand advocates.
- Implement a detailed and urgent training program/additional materials to guarantee proper training for all CX positions.
- Develop and maintain a strategy for ensuring customer satisfaction in all purchases.
- Define and Report KPIs weekly to the executive leadership team.
- Work cross-functionally with the Ecommerce, Marketing, and Warehouse Departments to ensure alignment with company policy and customer communications.
- Develop an authentic customer culture that prioritizes customer satisfaction and access to exclusive, high-quality products.
- Manage the following verticals: customer service ratings, ticket volume, conversion rate, upselling, cross-selling, and agent effectiveness/efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to create on-brand and consistent customer-facing communications on all relevant channels.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Measures of success
- Possess effective customer and agent conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Possess time management, planning, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Extremely well organized, and can see tasks through from beginning to end
- Identify problems while simultaneously proposing correlating solutions
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and keep multiple projects on track
- Motivate team members to produce high-quality results
- Set performance goals and objectives accordingly within the department
- Preserve and monitor associate relations and morale
- Ability to learn new products and systems
- Interpret, train, and enforce all company policies and procedures
- Operate in a fast-paced environment while fostering, mentoring, and managing a large CX team that grows personally and professionally
- Establish and maintain a positive work culture that attracts top-tier talent from all over the Las Vegas Valley
- Complete Medical/Dental/Vision/401k package to fit your needs
- Employee Discounts on all Feature Products
- Open PTO Policy
- A positive and supportive team environment
FEATURE has provided iconic, limited-edition footwear, high-end apparel, and accessories for over a decade. Starting as a small sneaker store in Chinatown near the Las Vegas strip, we took a passion for sneaker culture and turned it into a movement of art + fashion, cultivating premium menswear from all over the globe. We’re home to over 120 of the most exclusive top-tier brands, from Nike and Stone Island to Off-White and Comme des Garcons, including our private-label brand of essential cut and sew apparel. At FEATURE, we’re in a never-ending pursuit of the latest and greatest niche brands. We are constantly evolving while offering some of the most exclusive, limited-release products globally. We are now rapidly expanding with the success of our online store, our flagship location at Wynn Las Vegas, our original store in Chinatown, our location in Calabasas, CA, and our new location in Scottsdale, AZ.
Director of Customer Service
• Full-Time Employment
Any questions? E-mail the hiring manager