Las Vegas, NV USA
The Measurement Coordinator is integral to FEATURE’s success, as they are responsible for executing the process of measuring product from start to finish. This full-time, on-site in Las Vegas position will be responsible for coordinating with the Receiving Department along with picking out new arrivals to steam, measure, and input measurements into the system. After updating the product tasks on Asana, they will then deliver these products to the Creative Department. In this role, the Measurement Coordinator will develop a deep understanding of the FEATURE brand and the brands carried in order to deliver a best-in-class website size guide. Playing a crucial role in the Ecommerce Department, the goal of the Measurement Coordinator is to increase conversation rates and reduce returns. Time allocation is estimated as:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically excel spreadsheets
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive and be productive in a fast-moving environment
70% Steaming & Measuring
- Pull one size of each item to steam.
- Accurately measure each steamed item.
- Upload official measurements into Shopify, and then repeat the process for the entire collection.
- Mark measurement subtask complete on Asana.
- Monitor all receiving activity to be aware of new arrivals.
- Call out missing items that were billed for but have not yet been received.
- Ensure Asana tasks are up-to-date to reflect the latest unit count received.
- Uncheck Asana subtasks so that other departments can begin working on their respective tasks.
- Create, organize, and keep an up-to-date calendar of all new arrivals to maintain communication across all departments.
- Deliver pulled and steamed items to the Creative Department to receive ecommerce and studio photographs.
20% Monitoring Receiving for New Arrivals
10% Delivering Product to Creative
Measures of success
- Extreme attention to detail
- Works autonomously and is a self-starter
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project-management skills
- Extremely well organized
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Works well cross-functionally with multiple teams
- Collaborative and works well with team members
- Works with a sense of urgency, particularly when dealing with new incoming product
- Flexible and works well when having to pick up new projects on the fly
- Sees projects through from beginning to end
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K benefits to fit your needs
- Employee Discounts on all Feature Products
- Open PTO Policy
- A positive and supportive team environment
FEATURE has provided iconic, limited-edition footwear, high-end apparel, and accessories for over a decade. Starting as a small sneaker store in Chinatown near the Las Vegas strip, we took a passion for sneaker culture and turned it into a movement of art + fashion, cultivating premium menswear from all over the globe. We’re home to over 120 of the most exclusive top-tier brands, from Nike and Stone Island to Off-White and Comme des Garcons, including our private-label brand of essential cut and sew apparel. At FEATURE, we’re in a never-ending pursuit of the latest and greatest niche brands. We are constantly evolving while offering some of the most exclusive, limited-release products globally. We are now rapidly expanding with the success of our online store, our flagship location at Wynn Las Vegas, our original store in Chinatown, our location in Calabasas, CA, and our new location in Scottsdale, AZ.
FEATURE is an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
• Full-Time Employment
Any questions? E-mail the hiring manager